Access to and use of this website “english.nilkantho.in” is provided by Web Ways Techno Solutions Private Limited (will be referred as Web Ways hereafter) subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using the site you agree to be legally bound by the terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use the site. However If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use.
- Web Ways may change the terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review the terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any change made by Web Ways. Your use of the site after changes are posted means that you agree to be legally bound by the terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use site contents in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from Web Ways content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any use as mentioned above of site content requires the prior written permission of Web Ways.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site. Prohibitory activities include harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content in the site.
- Under no circumstances will Web Ways be liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the site regardless of the form of action.
- Web Ways does not warrant that functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or bugs.
- Nothing contained in the terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Web Ways, or any other third party.
Contributions to english.nilkantho.in:
- Where you are invited to submit any contribution(s) to the site (including texts, photographs, graphics, video, personal information including contact particulars information etc.) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Web Ways a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to Web Ways the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the site.
- Further to submitting your contribution to the site, you:
- Warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to english.nilkantho.in for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- indemnify Web Ways and/or its partners and officers against all legal fees, cost, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Web Ways as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and waive any moral right in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the site and the purposes specified above.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms but the remaining shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Web Ways reserves the right to amend, modify, without any notice, terms and conditions or technology of like nature which shall be developed in the future as provided by Web Ways.
Any question or clarification with respect to this Policy can be sent to Web Ways Techno Solutions Private Limited via E-mail at email@example.com.